After my resignation at the NXXX, I joined another company for admin job. I had mentioned in my previous post. Its been abt 8 mths till now. Definitely, I face difficulties and problems at my workplace. I have gone through a lot there and i guess i have learnt and grown up..
I have tendered my resignation letter and my last day of work should be ard early July. I will try to buck up and study a bit of wat my course will cover since I have stopped for a year...
Going out to the society to work is a great experience where u can come face to face with all kinds of ppl.
Recently, came across this quote, sth like this :
Dont take anyone for granted,
Treat everyone close to your heart
Because U might wake up one day
To find out that U have lost a diamond
While busy picking up stones.
So true. Treat everyone wholeheartedly and u will have more true friends. 不然
将会 变成虚伪的人.
I hope I can study well this 4 years. :)
With love, Jennifer
Sunday, 02/06/2012, 11.45PM
Lavender symbolises my love for you <3
8:45 AM