My last post is not directed to anyone. I don hate that auntie but just to remind myself that such incident happened before. It is also to remind everyone to be friendly to salesgirl, cashier.. anyone in the service sector and the ppl ard u. When u make ppl ard u to be happy u will be happy too. :)
Went to Bugis with my collegues ytd. i think we went there some days ago too. hahas. we had steamboat.its nice! then we went to a shop cause 1 of them was looking for a slippers. That salesgirl's attitude was just terrible. We were all pissed off. When we are working, customer is always right. when we are shopping, we still have to bear with the salesgirl? why? I don see the point.
Recently, watching playful kiss. It is a korean drama and its very similar to the taiwanese ' It started with a kiss'. I like the actor in there thus I bagan watching it.
Really looking forward to this weekend! Yeah!
25/02/2011 sat. 11.59pm
Lavender symbolises my love for you <3 7:53 AM
PROfile! <3
Yeo Hui Ting
26 February 1992 Fuchun Primary School Marsiling Secondary School Pioneer Junior College
Nanyang Technological University
My wishes
Can be Promoted!
Make the right decision!!!
Go University! New (good and nice) watch!
Get the CGPA results I want!