I'm not prepared to go back. cos there are hw undone.. Tests and Exams coming soon. I jus hope tt i have the strength to go through this year, this entire year. Good luck to me then.
I jus realised that there are new classmates joining our class next year. I'm still in the same classs -09S04. No more PW this year. and hope that i can clear my Chinese.
Anyway, i think next sat de thxm is the last ep. I think im gg to watch it . online or tv.
Oh ya, can i have one more mew year wish? To get rid of mosquitoes!
[10/1/10, 10.50pm] Lavender~~
Lavender symbolises my love for you <3 6:31 PM
PROfile! <3
Yeo Hui Ting
26 February 1992 Fuchun Primary School Marsiling Secondary School Pioneer Junior College
Nanyang Technological University
My wishes
Can be Promoted!
Make the right decision!!!
Go University! New (good and nice) watch!
Get the CGPA results I want!