Been quite a few weeks since my last post? Busy after the sch has started. Rushing for HW (Tutorial) Studying for Tests. I am looking forward for CNY cos I hope to get a break. 3 Tests next week. (Mon- Chem alcohol, Tues-Econs essay and Bio Genetics basis for variation...)
The main reason I would like to post is because... This coming Saturday, 9pm on Channel 8. There's a show known as shuo zai jian (direct translation: say goodbye) I think my pri sch chinese teacher is gg to be on tv. She (Zeng lao shi, Mdm Tay)taught me in Pri 5 and 6. I didn really see the adv properly so will post more on it after watching the show Hope i saw the adv correctly. :D I am grateful that many good and nice chinese teachers came into my life.
Tgt and THXM have finished showing already. Good endings, at least thats the ending i want to see. hahah. This should be the hint to ask me to study and watch less TV! And yes, i MUST study hard! MUGGGGGG!