Monday, December 14, 2009
ACID CAMP 2009Day 1Was back from ACID Camp on Sunday, 13/ 12/09.Overall, its quite fun, well, a bit boring at times cos we have to arrange the tables and chairs...On the first day, arrived PJC @ around 10.30, did all the necessary stuffs e.g.prepare the goodies bag for the trainees, dry run for the Orientation and Carnival games.We were being told what's the role we will play for the next day. All from 09S04 were the station masters, in charge of different games. Yeah! :DWe also learnt some dance steps. Music used: Ni shi wo de hua duo (Chinese song sang by wu bai)During a briefing at nite, I was told that I was a SGL cos some cant make it. *SAD ! I'm so odd one out. Cos I was the only S04 in the GLs, I am also the only GL in S04.At night, some of us played some card games. It didn end here..There was this movies marathon + games like Wii... Thus, we went to the LTs to watch the movies. Then, some of us were hungried so went to Mac. First time went to buy food @ 12 MIDNIGHT!Continue with the movies. Was so bored! Went up to the basketball court and chi-chat. Lie down and watch stars. I must say there were quite a lot of stars. :D. Soon, i fell asleep. Woke up to see Nutt and SH staring at me. hahah. No lah, they woke me up. In the end, slept @ ard 4. * yawn! Day 2Check all the toliets (Is it clean enough, is there toliet papers...) This is to prepare for the arrival of the trainees and other volunteers.Guided them to the hall and they were separated from their project groups to their ACID grps.
I didn know when they took the pics but yup, I am the GL for ELMO! tgt with Shahilla and VGL, Mui kee (I think she's from NUS!) I think I must be very sian @ that time. hahah.Initially, there should be 11 trainees in our grp, ended up with 8 cos some couldn make it. Our grp needed high support. But there's nth much for us to do as there were personal volunteer(s) attached to them.
Brought them ard the sch for the games.
At night, there was a magic show.
AND here came the disco night...
I think everyone was so high at the time! Running, jumping ard the hall.
We were in the our ACID tee. ~ jus in time for a photo shot. *ROX
Day 3
Nth much on the third day jus that my right hand was painful that day!
Send the trainees off at ard 12.30 and we stayed behind to pack our stuffs, made sure the sch is clean. Melissa was in charge of this game station. So she brought the xtras back for us to play. Add water to this power and you will get snow!
Say cheese!
Snow ball battle. Show me ur snowballs!
Other student volunteers went home while we have to stay here and cleaned up the mess. Happy cleaning!
This camp was different frm the normal sch camp I attended so far.
Some trainees have different behaviours, different ways of expressing their feelings. Hope that they had really enjoyed the 2D1N camp. :D
May update more pics if Dan upload them, Then i will 'steal' from there, k? hahah
Ends here.
lavender ~~
[15/12, Tues 1.16PM]
Labels: Fun
Lavender symbolises my love for you <3
7:58 PM