
Friday, November 27, 2009
Taken frm: ouxuanfan.blogspot.com
Taken frm:asiapopcorn.com
Taken frm: mysoju.comNext, ZY recommend this taiwanese drama series-- Tao Hua Xiao Mei (Momo love) cos she said that its quite nice. So, i also watch it every Saturday, 9.30-11. I like a song sang by Huang Jing Lun -- Wo de ma! I think the lyrics is funny. Till now, i think its not bad. Somemore got Jiro Wang- a member frm fei lun hai...
Jiro wang
er zuo ju zhi wen
Er zuo ju er wen
Taken frm: free-wallpaper.cn
He is joe Cheng. I think he's quite good-looking?! He is an actor and currently released an album. One of his song can be found on my blog! can go listen. Chang yi shou ge.
I really don know what's the reason for my to write all this. But nvm! Currently, I am doing MI and got stuck. Can someone help me pls? Really hope to finish by today cos i have been slacking for the past few days due to the fever all that...
Now, bro is sick now. =_="
GET WELL SOON!
Lavender ~~
Lavender symbolises my love for you <3
7:27 PM