Saturday, November 14, 2009

In the morning, I was busy amending the music for my blog. I have to thank ZY for helping me once again. :D thx lots. After that, at around 1pm, I went to Admiralty Mrt to meet the rest. Reach there at ard 1.15 or so? Ended up waiting for the rest till 2pm. sian! (Thats not impt! :D)
Then we went to MINDS(Movement for the Intellectually Disabled of Singapore) , that building/school is also known as Woodlands Gardens School. Its abt 5 to 10 mins walk frm the station. I had been there once early this year, thus everything looks kinda familiar.
There will be a camp during the December holidays (11/12 to 13/12). This camp is known as MYG ACID (Annual Camp for the Intellectually Disabled). It will be held in Pioneer Junior College. * I dont wish to stay overnight! But it looks like i have no choice. :( * I hope that all of us, including the trainees, helpers..., can enjoy themselves during the 2/3 days. :D
When we reached there, we had a briefing on the camp. After that we had a chance to interact with them. 1/2 schoolmates to 1 trainee. The trainee attached to me is Fu Yan ( I really hoped that i spelt her name correctly!)
After that, they had to attend a lesson at the hall. It's on the behaviour that one should have on the MRT / bus. One which I wanted to point out is that one should not, no MUST not lean on the pole in MRT!!! I had met some inconsiderate ppl who did this! Pls think of others the next time!
Next, we had a dancing / aerobics seesion and nutt's and my trainee were looked after by the permanent volunteers. Thus, we were slacking a bit here and there. After a while, we joined Shu Hui and her trainee. :D
Finally, debrief and I went to CWP to renew my storybook.
I had this problem recently : When I saw someone who I haven met for a long time, I really forgot how we met, when we met ( e.g. pri sch or sec sch), did we really meet before... When i was on my way to the coffee shop near my house, this guy smiled and wanted to talk to me. When I looked away, then he also turned away. For that moment, I really didn know that we know each other. When waiting for my food, i kept thinking who was he... I knew that we somehow know each other but not really close. Maybe we only met each other once or twice in my whole life? Ok, nvm...
I am very proud of myself for posting such a long entry. :D lol At least it is the longest so far. Going to watch THXM!:P
It's Sunday tml! YEAH!
Lavender ~~
[9.19PM]
Lavender symbolises my love for you <3
4:21 AM